Monday, April 11, 2011

25.365 depth of field

25.365 depth of field by disbemj
25.365 depth of field, a photo by disbemj on Flickr.
Look at my new kicks.
Don't you think I look fine?
I bet I look good on your bed right now,
I give it to you, give it to you
babe, if you just take a look at my
kicks make me dance
They make me move all around
Out in space
We can dance and share our love
for my brand new kicks!
Moving in me.
Just get into the groove!

I understand it,
you can't get into the groove,
cause you ain't got the brand new kicks!

They are really good for walking,
when I walk people start talking.
Everybody's loving my walk,
I give it to you, giv it to you
babe if you dance with me all the night

(blahrghblah)
Don't think about what you are doing
As long as you are grooving
Moving in me
Just get into the groove

I understand it,
you can't get into the groove,
cause you ain't got the brand new kicks!

The kicks make me dance
These kicks was made for dancing
(blarghvlah&chorus)

Matias Tellez - Brand New Kicks

No comments:

Post a Comment